Charities and social enterprise sectors are complex and specialist sectors which are bound by more regulatory and compliance requirements than most other sectors. We have years of experience working with a range of Charities and Social Enterprises as well as other forms of not-for-profit organisations.
We are able to provide you with expert advice and professional services, which are provided by our accountant that has the experience and expertise to fully understand the complex and regulatory accounting needs of your organisation.
Our specialist services to charities include:
- Accounts preparation and Independent Examination or Audit
- Book keeping, management accounting and accounting for separate funds
- Strategic reviews and planning
- Advice on viability and restructuring
- Internal control procedures, risk management and reserves policy
- Setting-up a new organisation: regulatory, taxation, and governance issues
- Charity taxation generally, including VAT, maximising income through gift aid, “charitable trading”
- Training and advice on the roles and responsibilities of Trustees and Directors
Social Enterprise Services
Our specialist services to social enterprises include:
- Sourcing funding
- Business planning
- Company structure
- Reinvesting profits
- Staying competitive
- Moving from public sector to social enterprise
- Engagement of workers and employment tax issues
- Generation of new income streams
For more information about how we can assist you or your organisation, please contact us on 07926 450250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.